Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Rainbow Heart - Say it With Stormy!

Wednesday September 21 2011

Another of Stormy's greeting card series.

Rainbow Heart is blank inside, the notecard size is 4 1/4" by 5 1/2", and each card comes with an envelope. The original cards don't, of course, come with the copyright marks on it.

You can find these on Etsy in packs of 6 (various designs):
http://www.etsy.com/shop/EquestrianVagabond?ref=pr_shop , or, if you want single cards you can get them from my photography and art website:
http://www.theequestrianvagabond.com/ArtForSale.html.

You can get a preview of more available cards on the 2 site links listed above... or check out the slide show and link on the right of this blog... or you can just wait as Stormy posts them as the mood strikes him. (He's very busy with many projects... besides mowing the lawn.)

Until next Stormy post, happy trails!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my I LOVE those whimsical horsey pins!!!! ugh... I can't shop until my budget adjusts to having to buy hay *pout* But I've put on my Christmas list!!!

    ReplyDelete