Monday, August 4, 2008

Colorado Dreamin'




Wed-Thurs July 30-31 2008

It's a sort of working vacation - I'm in Parker Colorado to cover the 75-mile Young Rider Endurance Ride (a championship ride in the making - maybe next year) with 10 Young Endurance Riders (all happen to be girls), then after that, a week with relatives in Colorado Springs.

And maybe some riding ...

At the ride I ran into Bobbi R, an endurance riding horse trainer/trader in the area. I visited her gorgeous place in Larkspur and rode with her a few years ago. Now she's near Woodland Park, and she invited me to come ride with her one day.

Of course I brought my helmet and chaps and the Raven : )

Here are some photos from the Endurance Ride:












More stories and photos at:

www.endurance.net/merri

No comments:

Post a Comment